WHY HIRE SECURITY
Construction buildings and empty sites are prime targets for vandalism, theft and fires.
We provide security solutions and security officers at sites that may be vacant or undergoing renovation.
We also work with your security requirements and budget to find a cost-effective solution appropriate for you .
CONSTRUCTION OFFICERS DUTIES
- Show up early to patrol and check the property before the contractors leave.
- Check identification of contractors/vendors.
- Officers carry a radio and a cellphone for immediate communication.
- Log all the contractors and staff that are allowed access on weekends/after hours.
- Unannounced weekly Post Inspectors will visit sites and report to construction companies.
- Officers trained to contact “after hours” emergency contractor/management in the event of delivery/pick up after hours without clearance.
- Report any criminal and suspicious activity to local law enforcement agencies.
- Officers continuously scan their Detex wand. Site supervisor will download reports and views officers’ patrol route.